Sunday, July 31, 2005
4:37PM - great I LOVE will ferrel!
the Ham(39% dark, 43% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT
Your style's mostly goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 17% on dark
You scored higher than 46% on spontaneous
You scored higher than 44% on vulgar
Monday, June 27, 2005
10:57PM - This Week Highlights
1. Bought Kambing Jantan, a blog by Raditya Dika.. hmm, some of the jokes are really nothing more than potty-humor, but the stupid stories are really hilarious!, not many local books made me laugh this hard.
2. Finished 2 papers, 40-page quizz and 10 class hours (40 human years) of financial madness. *next week : 3 papers, 1 take home test, 30-pages quizz and 10 class hours (40 human years) of financial madness.
3. Stumbled accross one seemingly harmless survey that leads into disturbing answer(s).. hmmm.
4. Bought the first album that features my name on the back cover (and on the thank you list, thank you). felt weird afterwards
5. Caught a cold that lasted only two days (broke the previous record of 5 days)
6. Watch Saw, awesome cult movie, well written, great plot, disturbing visuals, almost as disturbing as number 3.
7. Co-Produced music with DJ Scratchy for LA Lights Street Ball commercial
8. Saw the DMC preeliminary round, stupid organizer, stupid judges, the 1st place is a home resident who combines acrobatic body tricks with virtually crappy skill to trick the audience into thinking that they're watching "30 seconds to fame", DJ Scratchy came out second and almost didn't make it to the finals. DJ E-One lost, had great set, and clearly practice his routine harder than any other contestants, however a needle problem crush his (and almost every other turntablist contestants) chances. I know how it felt.
9. Error, You are not authorized to view this protected entry. Hmmm that make it even MORE disturbing.
10. Raissa and my sister finally left Bandung to live in Jakarta. Felt like an end of an era, I'm half relieved to see my sister go (which means less yelling, low maid turnover and a healthier state of mind for my mother), but I'm half sad to see Raissa go(which means the house will be as lively as my financial class). My mom cried. This made it even more disturbing than number 9. I'm worried bout my mom, guess I'll have to spend more time with my family from now on.